At Twenty-Eighth, we know virtual design may be a better option for those not wanting to commit to full service design. So we developed a streamlined process for those willing to DIY the final installation of your home or office project.
VIRTUAL DESIGN PROCESS
SERVICE SCOPE & INVESTMENT
Our goal is to help you achieve an aesthetically-pleasing interior space, through providing a design concept, plan and shopping list; via online. The following services are provided:
- Email collaboration about specs and design direction
- Review of client photos, and function needs of space
- Detail measurement requested from client
- Inspirational images pulled in preparation for design concept
- Mood board created with inspirational images and layout
- 2D plan is sketched and 3D render created
- Design concept is delivered for first client review
- Key selections are sourced and master list developed
- Final space plan, design concept and list finalized for submission
- Final specification list and resource library submitted to client
We know you want your design completed as quickly as possible so that you can enjoy your stunning new space. To speed things up, consider the following:
The virtual service is essentially the idea phase of the design process. We provide one mood board and space plan. Once the first draft is sent, you will have 3 business days to provide your feedback on the layout. Once finalized, we send the final package there are no revisions included. If you would like to request a revision, there will be at an additional fee.
PLAN FOR CONTRACTORS
A part of creating a stunning space includes the involvement of other parties including contractors, landscape artists, painting services, white glove delivery service, electricians etc. Consider planning for sub-contractor fees in advance of your project.